just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Pernod Ricard has overhauled its flavoured Absolut range, calling it “one of the most dramatic changes we’ve made” to the vodka brand.
Diageo has helped launch a new Europe-wide scheme aimed at developing start-up spirits brands.
Diageo has confirmed that Whyte & Mackay's (W&M) “independence” will remain and its management kept separate, at least until the UK's competition authority has completed its review.
The French Ministry of Agriculture has predicted a soaring Champagne harvest this year.
Craft beer has helped cut the on-trade market share of the top 25 US beer brands by four percentage points over the past year, a new survey has revealed.
The Cognac region has reported its second largest set of annual shipment figures, despite a slight dip on last year's record volumes.
Restrictive laws in many US states are hampering consumers' access to wine and leaving drinkers “frustrated”, a new report has argued.
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a US ad campaign to tackle health concerns around the artificial sweetener aspartame.
Redwell has confirmed that Red Bull has backed down after it threatened legal action over the brewer's name.
ThaiBev has seen the cycling of tough comparatives for its Serm Suk soft drinks unit hamper performance in the first half of this year.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets