just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Pernod Ricard has overhauled its flavoured Absolut range, calling it “one of the most dramatic changes we’ve made” to the vodka brand.
Diageo has helped launch a new Europe-wide scheme aimed at developing start-up spirits brands.
Diageo has confirmed that Whyte & Mackay's (W&M) “independence” will remain and its management kept separate, at least until the UK's competition authority has completed its review.
The French Ministry of Agriculture has predicted a soaring Champagne harvest this year.
Craft beer has helped cut the on-trade market share of the top 25 US beer brands by four percentage points over the past year, a new survey has revealed.
The Cognac region has reported its second largest set of annual shipment figures, despite a slight dip on last year's record volumes.
Restrictive laws in many US states are hampering consumers' access to wine and leaving drinkers “frustrated”, a new report has argued.
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a US ad campaign to tackle health concerns around the artificial sweetener aspartame.
Redwell has confirmed that Red Bull has backed down after it threatened legal action over the brewer's name.
ThaiBev has seen the cycling of tough comparatives for its Serm Suk soft drinks unit hamper performance in the first half of this year.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research