just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
C&C Group is switching distribution of Magners in Australia from Suntory to Bacardi Lion from next year.
Exports of French wine to China have fallen by nearly 10% in the first half of 2013, but the European country maintains its leadership on China's imported wine market, according to reports.
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has reported a double-digit drop in first-quarter sales and volumes but said demand outside Europe remains strong.
Diageo is set to assume full control of Sichuan Chengdu Shuijingfang Group Co, the largest shareholder in Chinese baijiu producer Shuijingfang.
Beam Inc has lined-up a new president for its Asia Pacific and South America unit.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has agreed to drop antioxidant claims from its 7UP range in the US and stop adding vitamin E after settling a court case with a health group.
Scottish brewer Brewdog has been reprimanded by the UK's advertising authorities for using “gratuitous” language on its website.
PepsiCo has posted a strong lift in half-year profits on steady sales, with its share of the US drinks market improving in the period.
SABMiller has said that its first-quarter sales rose slightly, as growth in Latin America and Africa was offset by tough conditions in Europe and North America.
The CEO of Stolichnaya owner SPI Group has come out in support of gay and transgender people, branding new Russian laws against homosexuals as “dreadful”.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Suntory Holdings aims to reinforce its core business, carry out internal synergies in the Suntory Group, and develop new businesses. In order to achieve this, the company targets further cultivation o...
Suntory Holdings Ltd aims to reinforce its position by strengthening its marketing and promotional campaigns that can offer new value and new ways for consumers to enjoy alcoholic drinks, and also by ...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review