just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
AG Barr is switching its attention to GlaxoSmithKline's Lucozade and Ribena brands, following the collapse of its proposed merger with Britvic, according to UK reports.
The corporate relations director of Diageo is set to leave the company next year.
The French division of Nestlé Waters has confirmed its latest bottled water divestment, with the sale of Val St Lambert to the Société des Eaux Minérales d’Ogeu (SEMO).
Six bottled water suppliers in Australia have agreed to remove the term 'organic' from their brand names after the country's consumer watchdog said the term is “misleading” for water.
Drinks brands are “lagging” behind in the UK's surge in internet grocery shopping and should up their focus on exclusive web-only premium products, according to an industry expert.
The Coca-Cola Company has pointed to “unusually” poor weather in its second quarter after reporting a drop in first-half profits and sales.
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
SABMiller is predicting medium-term mid-single digit volume growth in its Asia Pacific region, with China driving the rise but Australia impacting more on its bottom line.
Activist investor Nelson Peltz has claimed that PepsiCo's current model is “unsustainable” and urged the group to buy snacks firm Mondelez.
Licensed vodka production in Russia fell by 28.3% in the first half of this year, while the black market is growing, according to local reports.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research