just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Craft spirits are continuing to significantly outpace mainstream brands in the US on-trade, with Tequila taking the largest share, according to latest figures
Grupo Mahou-San Miguel has reported a drop in full-year profits and sales in 2012, pointing to falling consumption levels in Spain and rising raw material costs.
Quintessential Brands wants to “explode the myth” that the spirits industry is dominated by a few multi-national groups and is targeting becoming a global “mid-tier” player itself within five years.
International premium cider brands risk getting "stuck in the middle" as a new type of hybrid consumer favouring super-premium or value options emerges, according to a new study.
Chapel Down plans to boost production and exports of its English wines and beers after securing GBP4.3m (US$6.4m) in new funding.
Mexico's competition watchdog has handed down its resolution to SABMiller's charges of monopolistic practices in the country's brewing sector.
French liqueur brand Nuvo - majority-owned by Diageo until last month - has been placed on the market.
The Coca-Cola Co is launching a 25cl can across its flagship Coca-Cola portfolio in the UK as it steps up moves to cut calories in its products.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research