just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Heineken is to build a US$60m brewery in Myanmar as part of a new joint-venture in the country.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
A senior Coca-Cola Co executive has said the group wants China to be its biggest market "soon", as it remains committed to major investment plans in the region.
Another Bordeaux wine estate has fallen under Chinese ownership with architect Wengcheng Li acquiring the Château La Fleur Jonquet, located in the Graves growing area, on the left bank of the Garonne river.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
Diageo has confirmed the completion of its mandatory tender offer to up its stake in United Spirits, with only 0.4% of the Indian spirits firm's shares being tendered.
United Spirits has reported a slight fall in full-year net profits, but grew sales by double-digits.
Coca-Cola Hellenic has eased its first-quarter losses but austerity measures across Europe took their toll, the company said today (16 May).
The TFWA Asia Pacific Conference and Exhibition saw a record number of visitors this year despite a last-minute venue change, according to organisers.
A list of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US last year highlights consumers' appetite for flavours and the diverse trends driving the industry, according to a new report.
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research