just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Delegat Group is set to acquire the assets of troubled Australian winemaker Barossa Valley Estate for AUD24.7m (US$25.5m) in cash.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that the president of its Brazil unit, AmBev, will take over as Grupo Modelo CEO, once the US$20.1bn deal completes.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has suffered a drop in volumes in its Q1 - notably in its key market of Brazil - but group net profits remained healthy.
Pernod Ricard has announced a host of executive appointments within its Asia and travel retail units.
Cott Corp has announced that its UK arm is set to buy the parent company of Calypso Soft Drinks in the country.
Nestlé Waters has received “expressions of interest” in the three French regional mineral water brands that make up its Société Française des Eaux Régionales (SFER) unit.
Beam Inc has posted a healthy start to 2013, with North America propping up Asia Pacific and South America in the first quarter.
PepsiCo has apologised for an online Mountain Dew ad that has been criticised for being racist and portraying violence against women.
The Coca-Cola Co has topped its category in a survey of the world's most chosen brands.
The European trade organisation for spirits has said that it will appeal the legal ruling handed down this morning in favour of minimum unit pricing in Scotland.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts