just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo has announced a review of its global supply operations aimed at annual cost savings of GBP60m (US$89.4m).
PepsicCo's global chief marketing officer is quitting the group after 18 years to join household-products firm SC Johnson.
The Supreme Court in New York has blocked the introduction of a ban on large sugary drinks in the city, a day before it was set to be introduced.
The founders of Fever-Tree have sold a 49% stake in the company to private equity group Lloyds Development Capital (LDC).
An expected easing of commodity prices and growing consumption in emerging markets has boosted the outlook for the global beverage industry, according to the ratings agency Moody's.
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) have said they expect “in excess” of 500 exhibitors at this year's show, but have admitted disappointment over a number of pull-outs.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it has “co-operated fully” with authorities in China, after reports it is being investigated over allegations that it illegally mapped parts of a province.
Diageo has clarified claims by UK trade union Unite that the drinks giant is not “paying what it is due” in tax in the country.
SPI Group has joined a consortium to make a move for Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC), just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have teamed up with other Scotch whisky makers to start twice-weekly shipments from Speyside by train....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research