just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo has announced a review of its global supply operations aimed at annual cost savings of GBP60m (US$89.4m).
PepsicCo's global chief marketing officer is quitting the group after 18 years to join household-products firm SC Johnson.
The Supreme Court in New York has blocked the introduction of a ban on large sugary drinks in the city, a day before it was set to be introduced.
The founders of Fever-Tree have sold a 49% stake in the company to private equity group Lloyds Development Capital (LDC).
An expected easing of commodity prices and growing consumption in emerging markets has boosted the outlook for the global beverage industry, according to the ratings agency Moody's.
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) have said they expect “in excess” of 500 exhibitors at this year's show, but have admitted disappointment over a number of pull-outs.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it has “co-operated fully” with authorities in China, after reports it is being investigated over allegations that it illegally mapped parts of a province.
Diageo has clarified claims by UK trade union Unite that the drinks giant is not “paying what it is due” in tax in the country.
SPI Group has joined a consortium to make a move for Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC), just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have teamed up with other Scotch whisky makers to start twice-weekly shipments from Speyside by train....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research