just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo's Gordon's Crisp Cucumber
The son of the founder of Beam Inc's Maker's Mark has responded to critics over plans to cut the Bourbon's abv, arguing that it has not been "screwed up" and tastes the same.
Beer volumes in emerging Asian markets will continue to grow strongly but it will take ten years before they "materially matter" to global brewers' profits, according to an analyst.
A tough final quarter for The Coca-Cola Co in Europe makes Coca-Cola Enterprises' move for the former's bottling operations in Germany less likely, an analyst has suggested.
SABMiller's extension of its Chibuku beer brand, 'Super', is a likely "game-changer" for the brewer in Africa, according to an analyst.
Heineken has a “low appetite” for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev and Constellation Brands have announced a "revised agreement" over the control of Grupo Modelo's brands in a bid to satisfy regulators' concerns.
The merger of AG Barr and Britvic has suffered a serious setback after the UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) referred the deal to the Competition Commission.
PepsiCo is seeking the next Diet Coke to revitalise sparkling cola sales in North America, the company's boss has said.
Davide Campari-Milano has announced the switch of marketing and distribution for the recently-acquired Appleton Rum brands in the US from Kobrand Corporation to its US division.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research