just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
C&C Group is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years, with the division expected to account for a fifth of group earnings.
A US Congressman has called on the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to investigate advertising claims made by energy drinks producers.
Pernod Ricard has linked its global workforce in a new online company social network.
A law to raise beer tax in France by 160% has been approved by the country's Parliament, sparking a fresh attack from a trade body.
Diageo has said it believes its vodka stable is well placed to grow in China, despite its recent entry into the country's domestic white spirits category.
Brown-Forman has said it is “so far, so good” for the global roll-out of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, but has distanced itself from further flavour extensions for the core brand.
Coca-Cola Hellenic is the first company to use a new Tetra Pak package for The Coca-Cola Co’s Dobry juice range in Russia.
Brick Brewing has announced a jump in nine-month profits despite operational “challenges” in Q3.
Drinks trade bodies in Ireland have branded the Government's decision to hike alcohol taxes as “disproportionate”, and urged a re-think.
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) has welcomed a new trade agreement with Russia, saying it will accelerate spirits exports to the world's third-largest spirits market.
The US vodka market remains a fierce battlefield. New products continue to flood the sector, while "predatory" pricing policies affect some US states. What should be the approach of established produc...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research