just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
China’s community of affluent, Lafite-loving wine drinkers has almost certainly peaked, according to a new report, creating opportunities for exporters to target other consumer groups in the country’s growing wine market.
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has announced a capital increase of EUR42.5m (US$54.3m) to help finance the acquisition of five companies, including Champagne house Bissinger & Co.
A coming “wave of consolidations” in China's domestic soft drinks industry, sparked by PepsiCo's Tingyi alliance, will allow smaller international firms to gain a foothold in the country, a new study suggests.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research