just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
China’s community of affluent, Lafite-loving wine drinkers has almost certainly peaked, according to a new report, creating opportunities for exporters to target other consumer groups in the country’s growing wine market.
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has announced a capital increase of EUR42.5m (US$54.3m) to help finance the acquisition of five companies, including Champagne house Bissinger & Co.
A coming “wave of consolidations” in China's domestic soft drinks industry, sparked by PepsiCo's Tingyi alliance, will allow smaller international firms to gain a foothold in the country, a new study suggests.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets