just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
A round-up of the biggest stories in drinks this week
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- FRANCE: Pernod Ricard unveils executive changes following chairman's death
Alexandre Ricard will take on the dual role of Pernod Ricard's CEO and chairman from January 2015.
Sales of energy drinks are unlikely to be affected by potential legal action by New York State authorities, according to an analyst.
Classic cocktails have expanded their footprint in US bars and restaurants over the past three years as consumers and mixers get back to basics, a new study has shown.
ThaiBev has upped its stake in Fraser & Neave to 29%, just below the level that would trigger a mandatory offer for the entire Singapore conglomerate
Anheuser-Busch InBev has spoken out over a trademark dispute with San Antonio Winery involving its Budweiser brand.
Brown-Forman has hailed a "great start" to its fiscal year, with rising profits helped by price increases in Q1.
SABMiller has opened a US$100m brewery in Nigeria as it looks to boost its presence in the country's competitive beer market.
The UK tax authorities must work more closely with the drinks industry to help tackle GBP1.2bn (US$1.9bn) of alcohol duty fraud a year, a group of MPs have urged.
Italy is considering introducing a new tax on soft drinks with added sugars and sweeteners, and on spirits, according to local reports.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research