just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Accolade Wines has announced a shake-up of its European management structure, which will see the business split into two divisons and its regional boss step down.
Diageo Wines Europe (DWE) has appointed Sarah Miles as its new managing director.
Pernod Ricard boasts the most brands in a list of the top 50 international spirits brands in 2011, but Diageo leads the pack once again with Smirnoff topping the tree.
Central European Distribution Corp has hailed a welcome distraction from its recent troubles, with its Zubrowka vodka brand names as the fastest-growing spirits brand last year.
Heineken could be on the brink of a bidding war for Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) after its partner, Fraser & Neave, received a counter offer for its direct stake in the JV.
The Russian division of Anheuser-Busch InBev is to close one of its nine breweries in the country, as a result of “drastic changes” in the beer market.
Monster's miss on Q2 earnings estimates was down to a slow June, but its ability to grow internationally remains "substantial", according to an analyst.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has claimed that a high profile study questioning the benefits of sports drinks displays a "clear bias" by overlooking previous research.
Jones Soda Co has reported a slowing of first-half losses as a push to cut expenses has taken hold.
The Anti-Corruption Bureau in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh has issued notices to United Spirits, Pernod Ricard and SABMiller in an ongoing probe into retail syndicates.
The international scope of the Scotch whisky sector and its strong growth in emerging markets has allowed the market to continue growing in spite of the global downturn. However, as a new just-drinks/...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research