just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 July) announced plans for a more streamlined corporate structure that will see the company split into three businesses.
United Spirits has reported a slight rise in Q1 profits year-on-year helped by sharp sales growth for its premium brands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's (A-B InBev) profits were weaker than expected, but analysts expect performance to bounce back as favourable underlying beer trends in the US shine through.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO Muhtar Kent says he believes the US will emerge from the global economic crisis first due to its strong entrepreneurial spirit, while Europe will continue to suffer.
William Grant & Sons is lining up the UK release of the Caribbean Cask variant from its The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky brand.
SPI Group has called a Dutch court's decision to return the rights of its Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya brands in three European countries to the Russian government as “unfounded in both the facts and the law”.
More shelf space for US craft beer has damaged sales for the sub-sector's biggest brands, the Boston Beer Co has said.
The head of Beam Inc has said that Tequila is "very important" for the group and predicts it will be an "attractive" global category for the long-term.
Gruppo Campari wants its Skyy Vodka brand to repeat the international success of stable-mate Wild Turkey, the group's boss said today (3 August).
Heineken has received approval from Fraser & Neave to secure full control of Asia Pacific Breweries from its longstanding partner.
It's 4th and goal for this year's Super Bowl, and beverage companies are continuing their traditionally hefty advertising presence at Sunday's (3 February) showpiece NFL event....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research