just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 July) announced plans for a more streamlined corporate structure that will see the company split into three businesses.
United Spirits has reported a slight rise in Q1 profits year-on-year helped by sharp sales growth for its premium brands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's (A-B InBev) profits were weaker than expected, but analysts expect performance to bounce back as favourable underlying beer trends in the US shine through.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO Muhtar Kent says he believes the US will emerge from the global economic crisis first due to its strong entrepreneurial spirit, while Europe will continue to suffer.
William Grant & Sons is lining up the UK release of the Caribbean Cask variant from its The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky brand.
SPI Group has called a Dutch court's decision to return the rights of its Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya brands in three European countries to the Russian government as “unfounded in both the facts and the law”.
More shelf space for US craft beer has damaged sales for the sub-sector's biggest brands, the Boston Beer Co has said.
The head of Beam Inc has said that Tequila is "very important" for the group and predicts it will be an "attractive" global category for the long-term.
Gruppo Campari wants its Skyy Vodka brand to repeat the international success of stable-mate Wild Turkey, the group's boss said today (3 August).
Heineken has received approval from Fraser & Neave to secure full control of Asia Pacific Breweries from its longstanding partner.
It's 4th and goal for this year's Super Bowl, and beverage companies are continuing their traditionally hefty advertising presence at Sunday's (3 February) showpiece NFL event....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts