just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 July) announced plans for a more streamlined corporate structure that will see the company split into three businesses.
United Spirits has reported a slight rise in Q1 profits year-on-year helped by sharp sales growth for its premium brands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's (A-B InBev) profits were weaker than expected, but analysts expect performance to bounce back as favourable underlying beer trends in the US shine through.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO Muhtar Kent says he believes the US will emerge from the global economic crisis first due to its strong entrepreneurial spirit, while Europe will continue to suffer.
William Grant & Sons is lining up the UK release of the Caribbean Cask variant from its The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky brand.
SPI Group has called a Dutch court's decision to return the rights of its Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya brands in three European countries to the Russian government as “unfounded in both the facts and the law”.
More shelf space for US craft beer has damaged sales for the sub-sector's biggest brands, the Boston Beer Co has said.
The head of Beam Inc has said that Tequila is "very important" for the group and predicts it will be an "attractive" global category for the long-term.
Gruppo Campari wants its Skyy Vodka brand to repeat the international success of stable-mate Wild Turkey, the group's boss said today (3 August).
Heineken has received approval from Fraser & Neave to secure full control of Asia Pacific Breweries from its longstanding partner.
It's 4th and goal for this year's Super Bowl, and beverage companies are continuing their traditionally hefty advertising presence at Sunday's (3 February) showpiece NFL event....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends