just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
A downward trend for cachaça in its home market of Brazil is pushing producers of the domestic white spirit to look abroad for growth, according to a new report.
This year's wine harvest in New Zealand has come in lower than 2011, returning the country to the levels it hit in 2010, according to figures released late last week.
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2012....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2012....
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report