just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo is set to make another domestic spirits play in an emerging market, this time by acquiring the Ypióca cachaça brand in Brazil from Ypióca Agroindustrial Limitada.
Cachaça, Brazil's most popular spirits category, offers scope for further premiumisation but the opportunity is “relatively small”, according to an analyst.
Oman may ban bottled water exports to help sate domestic demand, according to local reports.
The number of companies importing wine to China hit a record high of 3,863 last year – up 73% on 2010, a new report has revealed.
Levels of pessimism around the UK wine market have hit a record high, with nearly half the trade downbeat about prospects for the next 12 months, a survey has found.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020