just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
More wine drinkers in the UK are choosing a brand they know or like, ahead of a bottle on special offer, according to a new survey.
ThaiBev has reported a major jump in profits during the first quarter of 2012, driven by a strong performance from its spirits business and the acquisition of drinks bottler Serm Suk.
Europe's wineries face a mixed fallout from a partial break-up of the eurozone, according to one expert.
Sazerac Co has agreed to buy an additional raft of spirits brands from White Rock Distilleries for an undisclosed sum, following a similar sale last year.
Pernod Ricard's performance in the Scotch whisky category is being held back by its lack of presence in Latin America and Africa, while Diageo is reaping the rewards from its coverage in the growth markets, according to an analyst.
Coca-Cola is still the world's top drinks brand, according to an annual survey.
The Tesco category director for beer wine & spirits has criticised the wine industry for its lack of innovation and failure to communicate properly with consumers.
Britvic remains a “robust business model” and will benefit from the UK's summer of high-profile events in its second half, according to an analyst.
SABMiller has reported a significant jump in full-year profits, boosted by strong growth in Latin American and Africa, but developed markets remain a struggle.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has told just-drinks it “expects” a legal challenge to be launched against Scotland's plans for minimum pricing, but would not be drawn on whether the trade body itself will launch action.
Pernod Ricard SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin...
Canadean's "Pernod Ricard SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Pernod Ricard SA (Pernod Ricard), is an alcoholic beverage company that produces and sells spirits, beer, and wine products....
The goal of Pernod Ricard is being one of the leading companies in wine and spirits sales in Mexico and becoming sometime in the future the number one company in the category. Pernod Ricard’s strategy...
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages