just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
SABMiller has confirmed a string of senior management changes that will see chief executive Graham Mackay stand down next year.
Beam Inc has confirmed that it will acquire the Pinnacle vodka and Calico Jack rum brands from White Rock Distilleries for US$605m.
Russian Standard has agreed to pump up to US$310m into Central European Distribution Corporation in a move which could see the Russian firm take a 28% stake in its vodka rival.
The departure of SABMiller's CEO next year, to become chairman, could represent a missed opportunity to get some external perspective, an analyst has suggested.
Remy Cointreau has posted a healthy rise in full-year sales for the 12 months to the end of March, despite a tough fourth quarter.
Wine consumption in India is expected to grow year-on-year and could reach 2.4m nine-litre cases by 2020, according to The IWSR.
Diageo has declined to comment on the latest report out of India claiming that the drinks giant is back in talks to buy a stake in United Spirits.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported slight lifts in first-quarter net sales and profits, despite a 0.5% slip in volumes in the period.
Pernod Ricard is unlikely to engage in any large-scale M&A activity in the short term, despite completing its refinancing programme, according to an analyst.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, Chris Burggraeve, has stepped down from his post.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific....
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa....
Pete Brown has been lied to. This has rattled his cage somewhat. He doesn't like being lied to, and nor, he suggests, do beer consumers. Especially when it comes to the small matter of provenance....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research