just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Belvedere has declined to comment on a French media report that it has finalised the sale of its Danish vodka brand, Danzka, to German counterpart GeVeMa for EUR20m (US$26.75m).
Rémy Cointreau has predicted a "substantial" rise in full-year profits after a strong performance in the first half of its fiscal year.
Carlsberg may cut jobs at its global headquarters in Denmark as part of a plan to cut costs.
Heineken has become the latest multinational brewer to announce an executive change in Eastern Europe, with Jan Derck van Karnebeek to replace Nico Nusmeier as president of its Central & Eastern Europe business.
Britvic has said that it hopes to one day launch its Fruit Shoot brand nationwide in the US, as part of a strategy to expand beyond the UK soft drinks market.
Russian Standard Vodka has acquired just under 10% of Central European Distribution Corporation.
PepsiCo has told just-drinks that it is looking to innovate further with its Gatorade sports brand.
SABMiller's acquisition of Foster's Group has become "legally effective" after an Australian court approved the deal.
Scotch whisky exports are on-course to register a sixth consecutive record year in value terms, following a strong showing in the first nine months of 2011.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research