just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Gruppo Campari has fixed its gaze on Russia going forward, as it credits "sustained organic growth" in the first nine months of 2011.
UK-based GreenBottle is claiming a world first with its namesake paper wine bottle, likely to be launched in 2012.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will invest US$2bn in India over the next five years in a bid to expand its soft drinks and RTD presence in the market.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has embarked on a lobbying mission to India as the prospect of a reduction in key import tariff barriers draws nearer.
The Coca-Cola bottling landscape in Mexico is ripe for consolidation, with Coca-Cola FEMSA and Arca-Continental in prime M&A positions, according to an industry analyst.
SABMiller will spend US$555m to increase capacity in Peru and across Africa as emerging markets continue to show strong promise for the group.
Embattled drinks group Belvédère has posted nine-month sales of EUR649.4m (US$878.3m), an increase of 8.1% on the same period of last year.
SABMiller is preparing for higher raw materials costs and more weak beer sales in Europe and North America in the second half of its fiscal year, but emerging markets continue to be strong.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management investment fund reportedly no longer owns shares in PepsiCo.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
Zimbabwe's biggest brewer and soft drinks producer, Delta Corp, has reported a healthy 39.1% jump in full-year profits to US$73.7m. ...
Molson Coors has lined up a raft of executive promotions, which will include a change of CFO, following its proposal to acquire StarBev....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts