just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Gruppo Campari has fixed its gaze on Russia going forward, as it credits "sustained organic growth" in the first nine months of 2011.
UK-based GreenBottle is claiming a world first with its namesake paper wine bottle, likely to be launched in 2012.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will invest US$2bn in India over the next five years in a bid to expand its soft drinks and RTD presence in the market.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has embarked on a lobbying mission to India as the prospect of a reduction in key import tariff barriers draws nearer.
The Coca-Cola bottling landscape in Mexico is ripe for consolidation, with Coca-Cola FEMSA and Arca-Continental in prime M&A positions, according to an industry analyst.
SABMiller will spend US$555m to increase capacity in Peru and across Africa as emerging markets continue to show strong promise for the group.
Embattled drinks group Belvédère has posted nine-month sales of EUR649.4m (US$878.3m), an increase of 8.1% on the same period of last year.
SABMiller is preparing for higher raw materials costs and more weak beer sales in Europe and North America in the second half of its fiscal year, but emerging markets continue to be strong.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management investment fund reportedly no longer owns shares in PepsiCo.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
Zimbabwe's biggest brewer and soft drinks producer, Delta Corp, has reported a healthy 39.1% jump in full-year profits to US$73.7m. ...
Molson Coors has lined up a raft of executive promotions, which will include a change of CFO, following its proposal to acquire StarBev....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages