just The Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Rémy Cointreau is preparing to launch its Mount Gay rum, St Remy a la Crème and Passoa liqueurs and Charles Heidsieck Champagne brands in Russia, as it extends its partnership with Roust Inc in the country.
Hedge fund Independent Franchise Partners has built up a 6% stake in C&C Group.
Jacques Rouvroy has called time on his leadership of Belvedere, with MD Krzysztof Trylinski set to replace him.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has announced the completion of its merger with the bottling division of privately-held Mexican conglomerate Grupo Tampico.
Kirin Holdings has succeeded in overturning an injunction blocking its acquisition of a controlling stake in Schincariol.
Concha y Toro's newly-acquired Fezter Vineyards has propped up the Chilean winemaker's sales in its third fiscal quarter, as the peso currency continues to pressure exports.
Proposals to make the payment of European Union (EU) subsidies to wine growers easier have been released by the European Commission today (12 October), as part of a major tabling of reforms to the EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
The UK arm of Diageo has launched a consumer campaign for its pre-mix range in the country.
The Cognac market in China may be almost half the size of the US market in volume terms but, in value terms, has grown to be worth 70% more than the US, according to recent research.
Wine and spirits in the US are set to reap rewards from Congressional approval for a free trade deal with South Korea, according to trade bodies the Wine Institute and US Distilled Spirits Council.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
The first part of Chris Mercer's interview with Cecile Bonnefond, CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, ended with the Champagne veteran holding forth on the need ...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World