just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev has delayed the closure of its Stag brewery in the UK until at least 2014, citing strong consumer demand for Budweiser in the country.
Asahi Breweries has postponed the planned closure of its Nishinomiya Brewery in order to safeguard beer supplies in the wake of the earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier this year.
The CEO of Pernod Ricard India is to step down, according to reports.
Russian Standard has begun the roll-out of an international advertising campaign in the UK.
Anheuser-Busch InBev plans to spend "hundreds of millions of dollars" in China in 2011, according to local reports.
Rémy Cointreau has finally confirmed that it has lined up the sale of its Champagne business to France's Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI).
The merger between Embotelladoras Arca and Grupo Continental (Contal) in Mexico represents a missed opportunity for Coca-Cola FEMSA, according to a Deutsche Bank analyst.
Carlsberg has bought back a 22.5% stake in its Indian beer subsidiary from Sri Lanka-based Lion Brewery Ceylon.
Constellation Brands has appointed its first chief operating officer.
Heineken has announced that the current president of its Asia Pacific business will move to become president of the brewer's Africa and Middle East division.
They've been arguing for more than 100 years, but are we in danger of reaching some sort of clarity on the Budweiser trademark dispute in Europe?...
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute Warsteiner beer in Ukraine....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer