just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The new-look Foster's Group could receive an early windfall after the company announced that it has won a long-running tax dispute against Australia's Government.
Patrón Spirits has poached an executive from Diageo to replace its current executive VP for sales in North America.
Ireland's pub and bar sector spent 2010 in "free-fall" and sales of alcoholic drinks in the country were down by double-digits for the year, according to an official report.
Asia Pacific Breweries has reported strong rises in beer sales and profits in the first half of its fiscal year, but warned that rising inflation could hit consumer demand.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched its new range of aged Courvoisier in the UK as it seeks to entice more premium Scotch whisky fans into Cognac.
Carlsberg's senior management has said that it is pleased with the brewer's momentum, despite analysts' muted response to the group's first quarter figures.
Several multinational drinks companies, including Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Bacardi, have agreed to pay a total US$1.9m to settle a dispute with US authorities.
William Grant & Sons has created two global brand roles for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.
Campari's CEO has said that many of the group's biggest drinks brands are in good shape as the firm enters its key selling period.
For the first time in five years, the UK is no longer the most important market for the world's wine producers, according to a just-drinks survey of wine professionals.
Diageo's CEO, Paul Walsh, has again been heard to criticise UK Government tax policy for driving the company's top people abroad, but global drinks market trends look just as culpable....
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research