just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Foster's Group could officially demerge its beer and wine businesses within the next week after the company's shareholders backed the plan.
United Spirits has reported a jump in sales and an increase in profits for its latest fiscal year.
Russian dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) has appointed a new CEO.
Weak demand for beer in Molson Coors' key markets has blighted an increase in net sales and operating profits for the brewer in its latest quarter.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said that the company will not waver from its strategy to increase beer prices in the US, despite ongoing weak consumer confidence in the country.
Pernod Ricard has posted a rise in sales for its third quarter, despite a flat performance in the company's more developed markets.
A “challenging” Europe has held back sales in the third quarter for Diageo, although the period remains “in line” with expectations.
Heineken has confirmed reports that it has won the bidding contest to acquire the state-owned Bedele and Harar breweries in Ethiopia.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has utilised the legal process opened up by 2009's Scotch Whisky Regulations for the first time, against Scotch producer Reynald & Sons.
Fortune Brands has hailed the performance of its Beam Global Spirits & Wine unit in the first quarter, ahead of the proposed separation of the group.
The US economy is going in the wrong direction just as MillerCoors is scraping the bottom of its synergies barrel....
Having raised a few eyebrows with its pursuit of Foster's Group, SABMiller has won back a few cheerleaders by signing a strategic alliance with Anadolu Efes. Chris Mercer looks at the market reaction ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer