just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Nestle has acquired a controlling stake in Chinese food and drink maker Yinlu Foods Group.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has announced a planned settlement hearing for a series of class action lawsuits related to the sale of its North American bottling operations to The Coca-Cola Co in February.
Diageo is no longer seeking to acquire Stock Spirits, just-drinks understands.
Carlsberg's CEO has said that he remains "extremely optimistic" about Russia's beer market, despite two years of heavy declines in consumption.
The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co has said that another quarter of healthy growth and share gain in Germany means that the country is beginning to look like "a very positive story".
Fortune Brands has said that its plan to establish Beam Global Spirits & Wine as a standalone business in the second half of 2011 is on-track.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported an increase in profits for the first quarter of 2011, boosted by the acquisition of Grupo Industrias Lacteas.
Brown-Forman has secured a sponsorship deal with Major League Soccer (MLS) in the US for its El Jimador Tequila brand.
United Breweries has claimed a new record share of the Indian beer market after strong rises in full-year sales and profits.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has said that it will plans to expand capacity and improve efficiency in Brazil in order to satisfy rising demand and offset rising costs.
Carlsberg has joined Anheuser-Busch InBev in transferring the head of its UK operations to the eastern front. Is this more than mere coincidence?...
Diageo's CEO, Paul Walsh, has again been heard to criticise UK Government tax policy for driving the company's top people abroad, but global drinks market trends look just as culpable....
Several inherent challenges exist in global fruit/vegetable juice sales. In a recent Euromonitor International Global Briefing, entitled 'Global Consumer Preferences within Fruit/Vegetable Juice', Ric...
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report