just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Pernod Ricard has garnered a payout of over US$50m from the sale of its stake in Japan's Suntory Holdings.
Asia Pacific Breweries has confirmed further details of the proposed sale of its stake in China's Kingway Brewery.
Carlsberg has lined up a global repositioning of its namesake lager brand.
William Grant & Sons and Russian Standard have confirmed that they will end their distribution agreements in Russia and the UK.
Belvédère has had its creditor protection terminated, meaning all of its debts are now due.
The MD of India’s United Spirits, Vijay Rekhi, is likely to announce his retirement later this month at a special meet to be convened by parent firm, UB Group.
Diageo is relaunching its Morgan's Spiced rum in the UK on-trade under the name Captain Morgan's Spiced, to bring it into line with other markets around the world.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Foster's Group has won a dispute against Austaralia's tax authority in the country's Federal Court, the beer and wine group has said.
Victory for SABMiller's South African subsidiary in a competition dispute could be short-lived after authorities said that they plan to appeal the decision.
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Pernod Ricard has lined up a television advert in the US for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research