just the round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that he is confident of returning the Budweiser brand to growth on the US beer market, according to a report.
The Scotch whisky and gin unit of Pernod Ricard, Chivas Brothers, has launched a global promotional campaign focussing on the age statement of whisky across its Scotch portfolio.
Diageo has is to sponsor the National Football League's New York Giants and the team's New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
A group of prominent people in New Zealand will petition Parliament tomorrow (30 June) for tougher alcohol laws.
The Coca-Cola Co said it plans to invest a further US$12bn in Africa over the next ten years.
Diageo has devised a new bottle for Smirnoff to emphasise the vodka's quality and its heritage as a supplier to Russia's Imperial Court.
The Heineken and Hoyer families plan to strengthen their control of Heineken Holding NV by spending EUR50m (US$61m) to recoup shares in the company.
Foster's Group has refused to close off any avenues for the future of its troubled wine arm, amid reports that China's Bright Food is keen to buy the Rosemount brand.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2010....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research