just the round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Carlsberg has stood firm on its forecast of a strong profits rise in 2010, despite seeing first quarter sales damaged by a three-fold tax rise on beer in Russia.
Diageo's wine business in the UK, Percy Fox, has set up an on-trade distribution agreement with Matthew Clark in the country.
Reed's has narrowed its net losses for the first quarter boosted by private label and branded product sales.
Diageo is understood to be seeking control of its 50-50 spirits joint venture with Radico Khaitain in India.
Molson Coors has appointed its chief people officer, Ralph Hargrow, to the board of MillerCoors, the brewer's joint venture with SABMiller in the US.
Analyst group Stifel Nicolaus has said that Dr Pepper Snapple Group may get a lower windfall than first assumed from The Coca-Cola Co's deal to buy the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Diageo is set to cut jobs as part of a plan to slim down its US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.
Gruppo Campari has become the latest international wine and spirits firm to report a sales rebound in the first quarter of 2010.
SABMiller has upped beer production and set aside ZAR170m (US$22.4m) to take advantage of the FIFA World Cup in South Africa next month.
Health and ‘five-a-day’ awareness is expected to boost consumption in the UK soft drinks category going forward, according to Zenith International.
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute leading Spanish lager brand Mahou in the UK, as the brewer looks to tap consumer demand for imported bottled beers....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- A-B InBev in China - just the Facts
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Vodka Market 2015-2019