just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the UAE beer market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009 - 2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Comprising detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Mexico beer market for 2013, this report also includes brand and packaging volume statistics. Distribution numbers are also available in value terms. Text analysis reveals the drivers behind the data.
Get a detailed picture of the soft drinks market in Japan from this report, pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Further to the integration of four bottlers in the Kanto region last year, Coca-Cola (Japan) is likely to integrate bottlers in other regions of the country in the future. This report takes a look at the company.
This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the spirits market in US, and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them. It is based upon extensive secondary research and provides comprehensive and granular insights that allow marketers to update their strategic and tactical plans.
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the spirits market in Germany and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies. These include Spirituosenfabrik, Diversa Spezialitäten Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung and Friedrich Specht Söhne.
- Global Database of the Top 1,000 Wineries - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
This company database offers valuable information on the top 1,000 wineries in the world, which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key company information in readily- accessible and clearly-presented format. The database is essential for companies who want to find out more about the leading players in the market, or want to find and contact potential customers and partners.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the wine industry in the UK, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US