just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The cider/perry market is showing a continuing rise in global performance but there is much more untapped potential in this market that manufacturers are ignoring. The global briefing looks at what is driving this market, where there is clear potential for manufacturers, and where there are missed opportunities.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Emerging national economies, modernising retail channels and rising middle-class incomes will present new growth opportunities for soft drinks in Latin America, but categories and brands must carefully align with rising consumer demand for healthier options, particularly among an important core of younger, urban consumers. This report takes a look at the category and its prospects.
This soft drinks review provide an analysis of the drivers behind category growth in the UK, covering the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes and changes in consumer taste.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the spirits trends in Seychelles, offering consumption volumes and value at both market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop detailed market data, it allows both foreign and domestic companies to identify the market dynamics of overall spirits sales, and remain sensitive to those categories that will be in the ascendency in the coming years.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Nigeria from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the Nigerian market is predicted to develop.
- The Future of the Wine Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report presents detailed analysis on the wine consumption trends in France, along with historic and forecast wine consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global wine market along with latest industry news, as well as reviewing mergers & acquisitions.
- The Future of the Wine Market in Spain to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report provides authoritative and granular data on the wine market in Spain, helping to fill the gaps in marketers’ understanding of trends and the components of change behind them. Based upon extensive primary and secondary research this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts