just the Research
This week's top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This global analysis provides a detailed overview of the beer brewers market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 450 companies. The report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends in the brewing sector over the past four years.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the beer market at a national level in Switzerland. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues.
This soft drinks review provides an analysis of category trends in the current landscape – looking at the key current and emerging trends. It also provides an analysis of the drivers behind soft drinks category growth, including the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes, changes in consumer taste etc.
The data in this report includes consumption volumes (in million litres & litres per capita) for key soft drinks categories from 2007 to 2012, plus forecasts to 2016. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and Private Label.
The past decade has been something of a golden period for the Scotch industry and, according to this report, the industry remains confident about the future. Much of the optimism surrounding the category is based on the recent economic performance and potential of the emerging market economies. The report looks at these developing countries along with the leading established markets. Over 30 countries are profiled together with supporting data.
As this latest market review of rum shows, there is currently much excitement and confidence around the category, with many believing it has the foundations for an explosive future. The report profiles the major markets and the leading brands and comments on those markets most likely to grow.
This report investigates the wine markets of the 17 markets in the region of West Europe, from both a production and consumption view point. The critical factors affecting each market are analysed at individual country level, providing insight into current dynamics and how they have changed over the last few years. Coverage is from 2005 to the present day, with forecasts up to and including 2015.
Get a detailed picture of the wine market in France from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research