just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Global beer is going through a transformational period. Key categories are adapting to respond to maturity barriers, macroeconomic headwinds, the craft segment’s irreverent and seismic rise and the loss of share of throat to spirits and wine. As emerging markets are proving to be as profitable as they are volatile and mainstream brands’ dominance is put into question, pockets of value growth are difficult to locate, but are more important than ever. This report takes a look at the category.
This report details trends in the market by label format, materials, and technologies, with particular emphasis on the changing structure and developments within this key area of use for labels and other forms of product packaging and decoration. It outlines the background and technologies used to provide product identification and decoration in the global beer markets, and to indicate the current status and future prospects for the various labelling technologies.
The Coca-Cola Co continues to lead world’s soft drinks comfortably, overshadowing PepsiCo in geographical spread, category development and brand-building. Consumers’ desire for non-carbonates continues to rise, while reduced sugar products have become a core theme in new product development. This soft drinks corporate strategy briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the global soft drinks market.
Carbonates remain the world’s most valuable soft drink category thanks to high consumption in the US and key markets in Latin America. However, the category faces many challenges as this report demonstrates. While increased access and penetration are still possible in emerging markets, new strategies must be employed in developed ones if manufacturers seek to maintain value growth.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012). It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Thailand from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Climate change has significant implications for Europe's wine industry, according to this new just-drinks report. However, while rising temperatures are creating stern challenges for some of the region's most established wine-producing areas, production is becoming possible in northern regions where hitherto viticulture was not commercially viable.
This analysis of the German wine industry provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 150 companies. This report, which is compiled IN GERMAN, includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends