just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the alcoholic drinks market at a national level in South Korea. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008 to 2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Alcoholic drinks suffered a drop in volumes in Russia in 2012, as the Government took further steps to reduce the consumption of alcohol in the country. This report shows how the year witnessed continuing hikes in excise duty, the reclassification of beer as an alcoholic beverage, extended restrictions on alcohol trading hours and locations, and a ban on advertising alcoholic drinks.
Comprising textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure in the UK, including analysis of and profiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by price segment, alcoholic strength and type (e.g. apple, pear, flavoured).
This is a high-level market research report on the South African cider industry. The report provides an excellent way of gaining an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on cider market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.
This report examines the methods and avenues of US beverage distribution. It provides an overview of the entire liquid refreshment beverage (LRB) market and discusses the latest distribution-related trends. The report also delves into the individual sales channels, offering statistics and insight on channel volumes by beverage type.
This report summarises industry activity and contains current statistical data for 11 individual beverage categories in Canada, including volume, growth and per capita consumption figures. It profiles the leading companies that are active in the Canadian marketplace and includes volume figures through 2012, plus exclusive five-year projections for each category.
According to this report, wine has experienced difficulties in Russia of late, given the pressure of stricter government regulation, possible minimum pricing regulations, restrictions on trading hours and sales channels, a ban on advertising alcoholic products and strenuous import controls, which demand that importers require separate licenses to import wine and then distribute it in the country. This report looks at the effects on Russia's wine market.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in Spain at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research