just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the alcoholic drinks market in both the on- and on-trade. It highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends. Leading companies and brands are identified by total volume, and key factors influencing the market are analysed.
Get a detailed picture of the alcoholic drinks landscape in China from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment and the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The report on carbonated beverage production in China is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 60 largest carbonated beverage production companies in the country. It also contains the most-up-to-date financial data.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the carbonates market in Brazil at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
This report presents detailed data on spirits consumption trends in Sweden, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price segmentation data and distribution channel data.
This production analysis provides a detailed overview of the Cognac & natural spirits production market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 150 companies, including Societe Jas Hennessy & Co, Societe des Vins et Eaux de vie and THS Bache Gabrielsen.
This Beaujolais wine report provides a detailed overview of the sub-category and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 30 companies, including Boisset la Famille des Grands Vins, Caves de la Croix Rochfort and Les Vins Dominique Piron.
A detailed overview of the Alsace wine industry is provided in this report together with a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 40 companies. Each one is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review