just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information on the beer market in China, including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecasts to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the beer industry in the UK, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry's key players and their market shares.
Comprising textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure in Ireland. It includes analysis and profiles on trademark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by price segment, alcoholic strength and type. Consumption volumes are provided by pack mix and distribution channel.
This case study looks at how Woodchuck Hard Cider from the Vermont Hard Cider Company has succeeded in appealing to the experimental side of drinkers in the US.
With 114 data tables, insights and intelligence, plus quotes from some of the most influential players in the rum industry, this report is a truly comprehensive review of the category. It has been published ahead of 2012 data being available, but this will be supplied free of charge to all purchasers of the report.
The commentary in this report is enhanced by 36 tables of data, which ensures a comprehensive picture of the Travel Retail sector on a global basis. The data includes the top spirits brands, suppliers and categories in each major location worldwide, with forecasts of spirits and wine volumes to 2017.
This report provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the wine market in the Middle East and North Africa. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics in the various countries, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors’ position in this market.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the wine market in Latin America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the wine market in Latin America, and is an essential tool for companies active across the wine value chain and for new players that are considering entering the region's wine market.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts