just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This non-alcoholic drinks report contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from 15 February to 14 March, 2013.
This month's rundown of novel alcoholic drinks launches looks at how younger LDA drinkers are being targeted by wine, beer, and spirits manufacturers through new flavours and branding. Meanwhile, cucumber has emerged as a refreshing new player on the flavoured alcoholic beverages scene.
SOFT DRINKS – COMPANY PROFILES
This company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of Red Bull's business, examining its performance in the soft drinks category. The report examines the company's market shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
Danone is the global leader in bottled water. The company has been successful at developing local and regional brands in emerging markets to support growth. This profile looks at the business and provides data on market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
SPORTS AND ENERGY DRINKS
Sports and energy drinks make up one of the fastest-growing soft drink categories, supported by lifestyle marketing and functional properties. This profile looks at the size and shape of the overall market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
Get a detailed picture of the sports and energy drinks market in China from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Health & Wellness is one of the key mega-trends driving consumer behaviour and underpinning innovation in the food and drink space. This presentation uses consumer insight to identify opportunities for innovation and provides examples of product success and failures.
This global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the ingredients market at an international level. It highlights the major drivers behind ingredient supply and demand, provides detailed analysis of the individual ingredient categories and the product categories they are used in. It also examines regional prospects, highlighting opportunities and challenges in ingredient usage.
The French Assembly has voted in favour of introducing a tax on energy drinks....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research