just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report identifies nine key global cultural trends that will shape the future of the global marketplace for alcoholic beverages. It examines and presents each trend, and demonstrates how drinks companies are building on these trends to enable themselves to capitalise on consumer culture, delivering brand revenue and profit growth.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market
This global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the soft drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
This company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of Aje Group’s business, examining its performance in the soft drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
The quantitative data in this report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics in the Middle East and North African countries, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors’ positions in this market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
This report provides important figures for the spirits market in Latin America with individual country analysis. It allows you to analyse the market with detailed historic and forecast consumption values and enhance your knowledge of the region's markets.
- China internet and social media report how Chinese consumers use the digital world to learn about wine
When the authors of this report surveyed their sample of imported wine drinkers, they consistently saw online coming out as one of the top sources of information about wine. Not only are consumers going online to get their information, these sources are also highly trusted. The findings of the survey are available in this report.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the wine production industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts