just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type and outer information, for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods.
Detailed category coverage is provided in this report, covering both the hot and soft drinks categories. This report clarifies, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types, to enable effective market planning.
This sports drinks report provides an analysis of the drivers behind category performance in Norway, covering such things as the impact of the country's economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels and pricing challenges.
This report comprises data tables, charts and supporting text for the sports drinks category in Russia. It provides an analysis of category trends in the current landscape – looking at both the key current and emerging trends.
This report has identified nine key global cultural trends that will shape the future of the marketplace for alcoholic beverages. The report examines and presents each trend and is rich with examples from outside of the drinks category.
This is an essential guide for both brewers and analysts worldwide. The data horizon covers 2006 to 2011, plus forecasts to 2017. All data has been researched by experienced ‘on-the-ground’ analysts, who have an ongoing dialogue with the industry.
This packaged water category profile provides a comprehensive overview of the market in India. It offers a quick way of gaining an understanding of the industry's dynamics and structure.
Data provided in this report includes consumption volumes (in million litres & litres per capita) from 2006 to 2011 plus forecasts to 2015. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and, where applicable, private label.
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review