just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Global market review of blended and single malt Scotch whisky – forecasts to 2017 corporate user licence
This latest global Scotch whisky report from IWSR and just-drinks is the most comprehensive edition we've published. It features 135 data tables, covering the consumption volumes of the top blended and single malt brands in each of 30+ countries, plus forecasts for Scotch by quality category globally and in each market.
The non-Scotch whisk(e)y market – chiefly comprising Irish, American, Canadian, Indian and Japanese whiskies – is one of the largest growth areas of the global wine and spirits industry. With over 70 data tables providing brand consumption volumes across all major markets, this report is essential reading for anyone involved in this developing sector.
This review provides a comprehensive overview of the soft drinks market in Canada. The report offers a cost-effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the industry's dynamics and structure.
This report comprises data tables, charts and supporting text on Singapore's soft drinks landscape. The report is compiled from data obtained by specialist researchers ‘on the ground’, and provides an invaluable guide to latest trends.
The core objective of this report is to examine and evaluate the sales performance of health and wellness beverages with a focus on innovation. It also highlights the future opportunities and challenges for such products.
The key strategies for the leading manufacturers of soft drinks are increasing capacity, building up infrastructure, and the localisation of international brands and products. A major push in core growth categories is recommended in this report.
This report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging in the UK, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer and multi-pack information. It is a data-only report.
This report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Thailand non-alcoholic drinks packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends