just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides consumer insight analysis covering 18 countries globally and highlights the key attitudes and behaviours which drive drinkers’ beer preferences. Case studies and product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations for beer.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
This case study looks at how Simply Nectar has increased sales significantly by capitalising on the rising health consciousness of consumers. It looks at how Simply Nectar has benefitted from its "clean label" positioning.
This case study looks at how Bluetongue Lager, a premium beer from a prominent Australian wine region, has succeeded in appealing to a more educated palate among beer drinkers. It looks at the example of Bluetongue, owned by SABMiller since its takeover of Foster's in Australia, and how it has succeeded in appealing to a more sophisticated Australian beer drinker.
The IWSR's annual report on consumption of alcoholic drinks in Brazil quantifies the market by volume and provides insight into current and short-term trends. It provides volumes for the brands tracked in the country, on-/off-premise percentage (%) splits by brand and forecasts by quality segment for the coming year.
This report provides a written summary highlighting the latest alcoholic drinks trends in Russia. It provides economic and demographic data, market volumes by category, sub-category, local versus imported, and quality.
Data coverage in this wine report includes market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
Key factors driving the sparkling wine market are analysed and presented in this study. It contains over 40 data tables covering the world's major markets by retail value, plus top brands and owner companies' volumes by market with year-on-year trends.
Heineken has a "low appetite" for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets