just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This QBT provides analysis of individual beverage categories in Brazil including full-year 2011 volumes, plus 2012 forecasts. Also included is supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions for each beverage category.
This quarterly beverage tracker report provides a complete overview of China's commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic “mood indicator”.
Cachaça has been widely tipped as the next big international spirits category. With Brazil scheduled to host both the Football World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in Rio in 2016, there has possibly never been a better time to build global awareness around the national spirit.
According to this report, Campari is about to show whether it can still swim against the flow by growing stagnant categories and mature markets - a strategy which so far has been successful for the Italian manufacturer. But, how much longer can the company ignore the rise of Asia Pacific and what could be the best route to enter this market?
This emerging markets report includes easily-comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for wine, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the wine industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies.
- South Africa Country Report 2012: Geo-Demographic and Market Trends on Alcoholic Beverage Categories
This comprehensive report examines South African consumption trends (2007-2011) as well as geo-demographic trends among the different alcoholic beverage categories, including local consumer/market trends, and detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling of several categories of alcoholic beverages.
The survey-based data provided in this report examines over 20 consumer trends that affect the beer, cider and pre-mixed spirit in Russia and examines the share of sales across 26 consumer groups. Through the data, it provides insight into who the consumer is and how much impact the latest consumer trends are having.
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research