just the Preview - Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Q4 and FY
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to report its full-year results on 17 February
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) is set to report its final quarter and full-year results tomorrow (17 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for DPSG in the three months to the end of December.
- At the beginning of October, DPSG completed the licensing of certain brands to The Coca-Cola Co following the latter's takeover of the North America operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises. Under the new licensing agreements, Coca-Cola will distribute Dr Pepper in the US and Canada Dry in the north-east US where they were formerly distributed by CCE.
- In the same month, the Texas-based soft drinks firm confirmed to just-drinks that it expects sales of Snapple drinks to grow at double-digit rates this year, driven by a "complete re-staging" of the business. DPSG said it expects full-year sales growth of about 10% to 14% for its Snapple portfolio, and comes despite the firm recording a drop in first-half profits in July.
- In November, DPSG launched Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant. The drink is a blend of pomegranate flavour and the original lemon-lime soft drink, and is available in both regular and diet.
- A month later, the company announced a private offer to exchange up to US$600m of its outstanding 6.82% senior notes due in 2018. The firm also announced its offer to purchase up to $600m in aggregate principal amount of its 2018 notes for cash only.
- Also in December, DPSG promoted two of its executive leadership team to the level of executive VP. The company appointed David Thomas as EVP of research & development, and Tina Barry as EVP of corporate affairs.
For DPSG's Q3 results, click here.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research