just the preview - Coca-Cola Amatil FY
Coca-Cola Amatil expected to report sales, profits rises
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (17 February).
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- At the end of October, Coca-Cola Amatil announced it would refinance debt.
- A few days later, the soft drinks firm announced new employment terms for MD Terry Davis.
- Solid third quarter trading prompted the group to predict a strong H2.
- The firm lost distribution rights on Ocean Spray in Australia to Heinz.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp