just the preview - Brown-Forman Q2
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of October.
- In August, Brown-Forman launched an online 'issues' forum as part of its corporate responsibility initiative.
- The drinks group appointed John Kristin Sirchio as its chief marketing officer.
- The group posted a strong rise in profits for its first fiscal quarter, despite a slip in sales.
- just-drinks interviewed Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga.
- The firm commissioned the production of a US$2m diamond, gold and pearl bottle for its Chambord liqueur brand for the UK market.
- The firm announced the end of its Jack Daniel's NASCAR sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing's No. 07 team.
- The group created an executive position to oversess operations in northern Asia.
- The firm launched a number of interactive online platforms for its El Jimador Tequila brand.
- Brown-Forman launched its Woodford Reserve Master's Collection.
Brown-Forman has lined up a packaging revamp for its Southern Comfort spirits brand....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends