just the preview - Britvic Q4, FY
Britvic, the UK soft drinks group, will report its fourth quarter and full-year results on Wednesday 25 November.
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company, owner of Robinsons squash and the Pepsico brands licence for the UK and Ireland, for the fourth quarter to the end of September.
- In July, Britvic reported a 6% sales rise for its third quarter.
- The group saw an advert for its Robinsons Fruit Shoot drink banned.
- Sources close to Diageo dampened speculation that the firm might acquire Britvic.
- PepsiCo launched a "health audit" of its UK brands.
- After the close of the fourth quarter, Britvic said it was likely to hit its profits targets for the full-year, as sales in the period registered a slight rise.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research