just the facts - Tia Maria
Tia Maria was invented by Dr Evans in Jamaica just after World War Two and is a coffee liqueur made using Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee beans. The main flavour ingredients are coffee beans, cane spirit, vanilla, and sugar, fermented to an alcoholic content of 26.5% (alcoholic content as sold has been reduced to 20%)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Brown-Forman's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer