just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Today (7 November), Coca-Cola HBC released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Wine cooperative Les Vignobles Foncalieu is taking some bold steps towards premiumisation. Andy Morton visited the company in southern France to find out where that journey is taking it.
Yesterday (6 November), Molson Coors released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
The chief of Molson Coors' Canadian unit has insisted that the company is still doing "a good job” on Miller Brewing Co's (MBC) brands as the court case between the two looms.
Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at what arch rival Coca-Cola Co is up to in the country’s bottled water market.
A new report - From Farm to Glass: The Value of Beer - published today (5 November) reveals some key facts and figures on Canada's beer market. Here's we present highlights from the report, which was commissioned by Beer Canada, and published by the Conference Board of Canada:
Two months ago, CL World Brands sold the Thomas Hine & Co Cognac house to EDV SAS for an undisclosed fee. just-drinks caught up with Hine's MD, François Le Grelle, at the Cannes World Exhibition last month to talk about the change, what life is like away from CL's parent, CL Financial, and why Chinese Cognac drinkers will prove more loyal than Japan's.
The UK-based among you may have witnessed the Guinness takeover of the ad-break in The Jonathan Ross Show late last month. Reaction to the three-minute mock-talk show has been overwhelmingly grim.
Suggestions were made in the world's press last week that wine consumers had a new worry, above the prospect of minimum pricing, making decisions on the best closure and too-high or too-low abv options. Chris Losh looks at how the panic exploded, then considers just how ludicrous the suggestion truly is.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research