just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The Coca-Cola Co has “stubbed its toe” in China's bottled water market and lost ground to PepsiCo so far this year, an analyst has warned.
Many epidemiologic studies have shown a slight increase in the risk of breast cancer and colorectal cancer to be associated with alcohol consumption.
AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvic. Sales, however, were up by 5.8%.
The head of Gerber Emig has argued that Suntory Food & Beverage's arrival is “a good thing” for the UK soft drinks industry.
When it comes to being the CEO of a company, knowing where the stapler is kept - and how to order replacement staples - is way more important than the sweeping, quotable gesture.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
Treasury Wine Estates has reiterated its commitment to the wine market in the US, despite today's departure of its CEO due to the company's stock writedown in the country.
Stock Spirits will use its recently-announced initial public offering (IPO) to target acquisitions in new Central and Eastern European markets, the company's CEO has told just-drinks.
The results of a consultation document regarding verifying the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is such a procedure necessary? And, what does the industry think?
Today (26 September) is Arthur's Day, an annual celebration of the founder of Diageo's Irish stout brand, Guinness.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts