just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Diageo has not ruled out any future moves to up its stake in Shuijingfang, after today's green light to become the baijiu producer's largest shareholder.
Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the full results.
PepsiCo's CEO has told analysts to “look beyond the noise” over a call to split the company's beverage and snacks units, while hinting at structural changes early next year.
The “clock is ticking” on PepsiCo's flatlining US beverage business as Coca-Cola Co's aggressive price promotions further jeopardise volumes, an analyst has warned.
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medallist and trophy winning spirits brands for 2013.
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013.
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what happens next.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor turns his attention to the burgeoning craft distilling scene in the US. For many years, the craft beer industry has been the envy of the alcohol beverage market thanks to strong growth and the burgeoning ranks of craft brewers.
Can salt and sweet be together? That's the question hanging over investor Nelson Peltz's increasingly bold moves to get PepisCo to buy snacks and beverage rival Mondelez International.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Ahead of the Oscars, due to be handed out in just over a month's time, Richard Corbett has some gongs of his own to hand out. In recognition of the best new soft drinks products in 2013, who will win ...
PepsiCo has launched a patent claim in Russia over its Russkiy Dar kvass brand....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research