just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Molson Coors and Carlsberg are the best-placed multi-national brewers to “weather the storm” of craft beer and neutralise its "threat" to larger players, an analyst has said.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) has delivered progress in Russia and Nigeria but troubles elsewhere have produced a “mixed” first quarter, according to an analyst.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
Europe's big brewers saw their volumes in the US drop back in the first three months of the year as unemployment among young men hurt sales, an analyst has said.
Diageo's Asia-Pacific boss expects the spirits market in China to remain "soft" for the rest of 2013, but is encouraged by the performance of the company's super-deluxe Scotch whisky brands in the country.
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011.
Sales of sparkling cola are under pressure, but one man still believes its stock is high. Cliff Kluge, a pilot from Georgia, told ABC News this week he may have found the original recipe for Coca-Cola - and is selling it on eBay for as much as US$15m.
Here, courtesy of Euromonitor and Stifel, is a breakdown of the market share of spirits in the US.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts earlier today (13 May).
It was always a case of when, not if: Anheuser-Busch InBev has finally launched its Stella Artois cider off-shoot, Cidre, into the US market this week.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Beer in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly