just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 19 March
ProWein 2014 will run from 23-25 March
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- Wines of Turkey (Stand B61-73, Hall 6) has lined up three top sommeliers to present its wines at ProWein this year. Paulo Basso, last year's winner of the Association de la Sommellerie Internationale's world's best sommelier, will join Markus Del Monego and Caro Maurer at the stand to deliver masterclasses to visitors. Companies represented under the Wines of Turkey banner include Vinkara, Kayra and Kocabag.
- Provence Wines (Stand F128, Hall 5) is to bring 20 producers and négociants from the Côtes de Provence, Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence and Coteaux Varois en Provence appellations to Dusseldorf. It will also host tastings at 12:30pm every day to educate visitors on the diversity of Provence’s terroir.
- Italy's Bisol (Stand G15, Hall 3) is to showcase its Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, a Jeio sparkling wine with no added sulphite. Visitors can taste the new wine, which is formulated for people sensitive to sulphite, at Bisol's stand.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends